Wednesday 12 October 2011

KCWC Fall 2011 : Days 2 & 3

One thing I didn't factor in to this challenge is the fact that my 'craft' room is in need of a sort out & with a little one I don't really have the time to be searching through everything to find what I need. So yesterday (Day 2) was a planning rather than a doing day. Today (Day 3) started out as a buying day, but I did manage to find some time to do some making too.

Today I went to Knitters & Sewers World to see knitting designer and maker of beautiful yarn, Debbie Bliss. Who is also the author of one of my favourite knitting books - The Ultimate Book of Baby Knits. I spent yesterday going over and over the book trying to decide which patterns to knit next & what yarn I needed to purchase today.

I decided on the Duffle Coat, which I plan to do in red for a bit of a 'Red Riding Hood' thing.

As far as my making goes for today I did sew on the buttons to my cardigan - actually completing it! I'll take photos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment