Monday 31 October 2011

Socktoberfest Progress

And so we reach the end of another month and my second monthly challenge. October's challenge was to knit a pair of socks. Unfortunately I didn't get as much done as I hoped.

I guess I thought that being on maternity leave would give me plenty of time for knitting, but the days go by so quickly and I have so many things on the go it's difficult to fit it all in.

I did nearly finish one sock. This is my progress:


I really don't have much left to do and I am disappointed I didn't finish at least one. But I did enjoy knitting it and (depending on how the finished item fits) I can see the appeal of sock knitting. It is quick, is something I would wear and has plenty of sock for experiementing. I do still want to finish the pair and hope to do so before Christmas. Keep an eye out for future FO Friday posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment