Monday 2 January 2012

A new year, a new challenge

Happy New Year! 

What a year 2011 was.  The highlight being welcoming my beautiful daughter into the world. I am really excited by 2012, I have so many plans and ideas - crafty and otherwise - and so many interesting opportunities and ventures ahead. But most of these will be covered on my other blog.

As you know I like my lists and challenges. It helps keep me organised and focussed, and this little blog has encouraged me to try new things, read new blogs and actually focus on finishing projects so I have something to show for FO Friday. And the promise of a new year is an ideal time to set some new crafty goals.

1. To have a fnished object to show EVERY Friday.
2. To work my way through my Crafty Bucket List.

That's it. I have a lot to focus on this year but I don't want my crafting to take a back seat and I hope this blog will encourage me to keep going.

And now, for my January Challenge - to use the yarn in my stash. I have plenty of yarn that's been hanging about for a while and it's time to start using it up to make way for some new and wonderful skeins. Luckily I have a few projects up my sleeve, ideal for such a challenge. Making some knitted blocks for Evie and knitting fairies from Fiona McDonalds lovely book.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to what you have in store for us for 2012 :-)

    ReplyDelete