Wednesday 11 January 2012

WIP: Tree Blossom Fairy

I haven't had as much time for knitting and crafting as I'd like this last week. Mainly because of work committments, Evie being awake a lot more, and planning my birthday celebrations!! Yes, it's my birthday tomorrow, and today is my last day in my twenties. And I don't feel a day older than 17.

I will say my twenties have been pretty great. I met my current husband. I graduated uni. I moved into my house. I got married. I gave birth to my daughter. I've made some great friends. I've met some amazing people.

So all I can really say is - Thirties, you've got some living up to do! :D

Onto crafting news, I have finally finished all the knitting for my first fairy, just need to find the time to sit down and sew it all together.



Hopefully it'll be ready for FO Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment