Friday 23 September 2011

FO Friday #2 Baby Booties




Yarn: 4 ply baby cotton. (From my stash - can't remember the brand.)
Needle Size: 3mm straight & DPN
Started: 20th August 2011 
Finished: 23rd September 2011

Well, I just about made it to this weeks FO Friday! 

Apart from not changing yarn colour and using different yarn to that specified, I followed the pattern exactly. This is a quick and straightforward pattern, and I could happily make a few pairs to match Evie's outfits. Best of all, they stay on her feet - unlike the socks that she managed to kick off before I've managed to get the second one on!





This post was inspired by a linky set up by Tami's Amis & Other Creations.

5 comments:

  1. Those are making my heart melt. Those little toes in those cosy little booties, you're making me broody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a baby bootee! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Nothing can be sweeter than little baby feet adorned in booties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look very cute....makes me say awwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, especially since your pictures are on a model :).

    ReplyDelete