Friday 30 September 2011

FO Friday #3: Mug Cosy


Pattern: Mug Cosy (not yet published)
Yarn: Sirdar Supersoft Aran
Needle Size: 4mm crochet hook
Started: 27th September 2011
Finished: 27th September 2011

I can't believe it's time for another FO Friday!

This is just a small one today as I am working on some quite big projects at the moment, though I haven't done very much knitting or crochet this week.

I was asked to test out this pattern (to be published soon) which took me about an hour or so to crochet. It's quick and straightforward and would make a lovely personalised Christmas gift. Stick it in a hamper with some nice coffee and biscuits....not forgetting the mug!

The one thing I really did want to show you finished was the cardigan for Evie as part of my September Challenge. However, once again I have managed to keep putting it off. Having said that I still have 6 hours of September left....maybe there's still time.....


This post was inspired by Tami's Amis & Other Creations.

2 comments: