Sunday 18 September 2011

Kids Clothes Week Challenge

Following my discovery of Crafts from the Cwtch I have found a load of new blogs to read and things to try. One of them being Elsie Marley's Kids Clothes Week Challenge.

This challenge takes place during the second week of October, the premise being that for one week you spend 1 hour a day making clothes for kids.

I would love to be able to make clothes for Evie (& myself). I have great memories of my mum's friend making clothes for me and sister and we'd have great fun picking the fabric. I've tried making clothes before, but not really with any degree of success and I have have no idea how (or if) I'll be able to work it around baby duties, but I want to give it a try.

So, this is me signing up. Wish me luck! (And if you can recommend any basic/getting started patterns - that would be great.)

No comments:

Post a Comment